This is a very, very easy sewing pattern and a unique way to make a zipper pouch because the zipper is in the middle of the finished pouch. I made a few of these for gift giving and they came out perfect!
This video is by Fat Quarter Shop and you can also watch the video on YouTube here.
This project also helped me get more confident with adding zippers to projects and in fact, I altered this pattern to make project bags in larger sizes and I ended up making three of them. I also quilted them. You can see one of them in my other post here.
I can use these for putting all kinds of little trinkets inside and I added a lobster clasp so I could decorate them with a pom pom or charms. This is a pattern I can go back to anytime.
Here's a couple of pics of my zipper pouches that I made from this video!



0 comments
I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment and thanks for stopping by!