This 3-minute+ video tutorial had my mouth wide open! I've wanted to make a pillowcase cover and this was the easiest, fastest way to do it. You can also watch it on YouTube here.
I've made full pillows before with poly-fil stuffing but I wanted to make new covers for our pillows downstairs to change things up in our living room.
I ended up making a total of 4 pillowcase covers! One is too big so I'm keeping it in my sewing space, but the other 3 are in our living room and they turned out so pretty! To make more, I'll need to buy some fabric by the yard because I don't have enough right now.
You're only using 1 sheet of fabric that should be about 18-3/4" x 57" length and you're doing folding and sewing. I wrote down more notes in my sewing book. And the covers I made fit an 18" x 18" pillow form.
Below is one of the pillowcases I made from watching this video!


0 comments
I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment and thanks for stopping by!