I just posted the YT video tutorial, "How to make a Lovely and Very Easy Granny Square for Beginners" (crochet pattern) and to get started with that project, you make a magic circle and then chain 8 with color A.
Well, I'd forgotten how to do magic rings/circles and this short tutorial made it easier for me to follow. You can also watch this video on YouTube here.
I had to practice this a few times, because I kept messing it up and after the chain 8 and slip stitching into the 1st stitch, you're supposed to be able to pull your starting yarn tail to close up the center and the few times I tried, I couldn't get it close and had to start over.
I figured out that I was not twisting my crochet hook correctly but now I'm much better at it and haven't had any further troubles. But, wanted to put this archive this video here just in case I'd ever need to rewatch this again.

0 comments
I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment and thanks for stopping by!