Fabric Basket Tutorial: How to Make Fabric Baskets in 5 Sizes by Treasurie


Fabric Basket Tutorial: How to Make Fabric Baskets in 5 Sizes by Treasurie

I love this video tutorial on the Treasurie YouTube channel because it was really easy to follow. Plus, it was the first project for me to add lining. I bought my fabric and the lining from my local Dollar Tree. It has a pretty peachy color and pattern perfect to go in my craft space. And it can hold my wonder clips or whatever notions I want to put into it.

I made 2 baskets from this video below (medium and large), I have a couple of pics below. You can also watch this video on YouTube here.



Here's pics of my two baskets!

Fabric Basket made by BellaArt Creates formerly BellaArt Creatives

Fabric Basket made by BellaArt Creates formerly BellaArt Creatives

And I even went back to this tutorial and made another basket!

Fabric Basket made by BellaArt Creates formerly BellaArt Creatives

0 comments

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment and thanks for stopping by!

 

↑