Easy Pillow Making from YouTube Tutorial by Show of Crafts




The very first real project after learning how to make pincushions was pillowmaking. I am a BIG pillow girl and after moving into our home, I knew I wanted to make some for our couch and chairs. I found this video tutorial by Show of Crafts. Now, this video below features 10 sewing projects in it but the pillow is the one I was most interested in and it's the very first project in the video. You can also watch it on YouTube here.



Below are a couple of large pillows I made from the video. They are about 18"x18" in size and I think they turned out soo cute especially after adding the buttons.

Handmade Pillow made by BellaArt Creates

Handmade Pillow made by BellaArt Creates

0 comments

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment and thanks for stopping by!

 

↑